Our way of working is 'personal'.
We want to work with you, to help you.
We want to build a relationship with you and your vines.
We understand that there are hundreds of vineyards in the UK of all different shapes and sizes, at different sites with different soils and micro climates. We know that some vineyard owners want help without the commitment and cost of a full time vineyard manager. Whatever your situation, we are here to help. We are a small business and our way of working is personal and professional.
Our vineyard services include:
- Soil Analysis, Site preparation, Planting and Uprooting.
- Management of all yearly vineyard work from pruning to harvest.
- Sourcing and management of contract labour.
- Fertilizers and spraying plans - personally adapted to meet your vineyard requirements.
- Money and time saving options and advice.
- General machine maintenance work.
- Yield predictions and harvest preparation and guidance.
- Ad Hoc consulting.
- Problem analysis and reports.
We offer a guided service where choices are always explained and you can continue to learn about the best ways to care for your vines.
Both full vineyard management services and consultancy services are possible.
We have different long term contracts available as well as short term contracts and single consultancy meetings.
Contact us now to find out more.